Like many doctors I have a commitment to make sure you get the medical attention that you need and that’s why I am still here for you during this challenging time along with my secretaries Caroline and Sally. London is now getting busier but we have taken careful precautions to keep everyone safe - so please don't hesitate to get any worrying symptoms checked out.
Here’s how I can help new patients who may be struggling to gain access to their usual GP’s as well as my existing patients.
- The Practice in London is currently open every day from 09.00 to 17.00
- I see patients face to face and remotely on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- We are available to help you every day so do call the office.
- We have developed a protocol to minimise communal transmission and will send you these comprehensive guidelines prior to your appointment
- I can arrange prescriptions and for your medication to be delivered to you
- The laboratory is fully functioning so if you need blood or urine tests I can organise this
- Where required I can refer you to specialists who have confirmed their current availability
Please ring for an appointment rather than use e-mail - our number is 020 3006 8474 .
If you are newly registering with the Practice you will be sent a registration form (and advice on how to do an online consultation with me) Complete and return the form and we will contact you for an appointment.
I'd like to refer you to the NHS UK website. This is an excellent resource which is regularly updated and answers all of the most pertinent questions.
Patients of our Practice and Menopause Clinic can now use an online private dispensing service to fulfil their prescriptions. Simply follow the instructions on this page for home delivery.