I AM NOW ABLE TO OFFER COVID-19 TESTING. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TO TEST IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE THE COVID-19 INFECTION. IT IS NOT THE TEST FOR IMMUNITY WHICH TELLS US WHETHER YOU HAVE HAD THE INFECTION. Click here for full information
GETTING A DOCTOR’S APPOINTMENT DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Like many doctors I have a commitment to make sure you get the medical attention that you need and that’s why I am still here for you during this challenging time along with my secretaries Caroline and Sally.
Here’s how I can help new patients who may be struggling to gain access to their usual GP’s and my existing patients.
- From June 1st: The Practice is open to see patients from 08.30 to 15.30 on Tuesday and from 09.00 to 18.00 on Friday. We have developed a procedure to minimise communal transmission and will send you comprehensive guidelines prior to your appointment
- I can offer a remote consultation using simple to use online video technology or telephone consultations
- I can arrange prescriptions and for your medication to be delivered to you
- If you need blood or urine tests I can organise for a laboratory to despatch these to you for self-testing
- Where required I can refer you to specialists who have confirmed their availability whilst COVID-19 is among us.
At this time a remote consultation up to 15 minutes duration will be price of £150. Consultations between 15-30 minutes will be £200. Our prescription fee is £22.00. There will be an extra charge for referrals to specialists.
Please ring for an appointment rather than use e-mail - our number is 020 7935 3351. If you are newly registering with the Practice you will be sent a registration form (and advice on how to do an online consultation with me) Complete and return the form and we will contact you for an appointment.
This is a complicated and fast developing situation. In view of this I'd like to refer you to the NHS UK website. This is an excellent resource which is regularly updated and answers all of the most pertinent questions.
Patients of our Practice and Menopause Clinic can now use an online private dispensing service to fulfil their prescriptions. Simply follow the instructions on this page for home delivery.