Based in Harley Street, London W1, our professional and relaxed private GP practice was originally started by my father Dr Philip Goodwin. I joined in 1997, took over when he retired and now treat patients using a wide range of experience combined with the values of old fashioned family medicine in a modern setting.
Here’s how I can help new patients who may be struggling to gain access to their usual GP’s as well as my existing patients.
- The Practice in London is currently open every day from 09.00 to 17.00
- I offer patient consultations face to face and remotely on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Consultations last up to 30 minutes and cost £220
- We are available to help you every day so do call the office.
- We have developed a protocol to minimise communal transmission and will send you these comprehensive guidelines prior to your appointment
- Provided I see you once a year, I can arrange prescriptions and for your medication to be delivered to you. This needs 48 hours notice.
- The laboratory is fully functioning so if you need blood or urine tests I can organise this
- Where required I can refer you to specialists who have confirmed their current availability
Please ring for an appointment rather than use e-mail - our number is 020 3006 8474 .
If you are newly registering with the Practice you will be sent a registration form (and advice on how to do an online consultation with me) Complete and return the form and we will contact you for an appointment.
I'd like to refer you to the NHS UK website. This is an excellent resource which is regularly updated and answers all of the most pertinent questions.