These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit the shopping pages of our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
- In these terms, unless the context requires otherwise:
“Contract” means each contract for the supply of Goods by us into which these terms shall be incorporated;
“Card” means the credit or debit card which you use to make payment for the Goods;
“Goods” means the goods which we supply in accordance with these terms;
“Order” means a purchase order in respect of the Goods issued to us by you.
- The shopping pages on this Website are owned and operated ………….
If you want to ask us questions about these Terms or have any comments or complaints on or about this Website, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 020 7935 3351.
- Dr Stephanie Goodwin reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on to the Website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this Web-site and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms.
- Dr Stephanie Goodwin may from time to time make available services on the shopping pages of this Website which require registration. Information that you provide on the shopping pages of this Website must be complete and accurate. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- Subsequent access to such services shall require input of appropriate account and password details (“Login Details”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Details and any activities that occur under your account. Dr Stephanie Goodwin shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your Login Details. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Login Details or become aware of any misuse then you should inform us immediately by contacting us on 020 7935 3351.
- Order Process
- Where an order form exists, we will request information from the user as required. Here a user must provide contact information (such as name, delivery address, telephone number) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customers’ orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
- All orders can be placed either online through the Website or by telephone on 020 7935 3351. When you place an order with us online you will be taken through a secure checkout process and up to the point at which you click on ‘submit’ on the final page of the checkout you are able to add/amend/delete any items that you have placed in your basket.
- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Your Order
- If you have supplied us with an email address, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of your Order by email once you submit your Order. All Orders whether placed on the Website or by another method, will be subject to our acceptance in accordance with these Terms. Our acceptance of your Order and the completion of the contract between you and us will, subject to clauses 3.4.1 – 3.4.4 of these Terms, in the event of which your Order will not be deemed to have been accepted, take place upon you placing the order and your card will be debited at that point. Should the order not be fulfilled in whole or in part, we will refund the overpaid amount to your card within one working day of this being established.
- Dr Stephanie Goodwin has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the shopping pages of this Website, and in particular to ensure that (i) prices quoted are correct at time of publishing; and (ii) the Goods have been fairly described. However, please note that we may only accept Orders if there are no material errors in the description of the Goods or their prices as advertised on this Website.
- Non-acceptance of an Order may be as a result of one of the following:
- One or more of the Goods you ordered are unavailable.
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment. We may contact you to check your Card details;
- The later identification of a pricing or product description error as referred to in condition 3.3; or
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria as set out in these Terms.
- The prices stated by us at the time we receive your Order are the prices you pay except where we discover an error in the price of the Goods you have ordered. In this event, we will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your Order and give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the Order as cancelled.
- All prices are displayed on the Website in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate charged in the UK for all orders for delivery within the UK. We are not able to deliver outside the UK.
- Method of Payment
- We will deduct the price from your Card at the time that the order is placed. We may delay despatch until receipt of authorisation for payment to be taken from the Card provided. You can pay using your credit or debit card. We accept VISA, Master Card, Switch or Maestro. It is imperative that you provide the cardholder’s name as it is shown on the card, and address exactly as it appears on the card statement.
- We are unable to accept payment by cheque for orders placed on this Website.
- Card fraud is illegal and will lead to prosecution in all cases.
- Where any of the Goods contained within an Order are out of stock, and are likely to be for more than a few days, we will endeavour to contact you to explain the situation and confirm whether you would like to either cancel the whole Order, or whether you would like us to process a new order for Goods that we have in stock.
- Ownership of the Goods you Order on the Website shall pass to you on delivery provided that we have processed and received payment in full for such Goods.
- We are able to deliver goods only within the UK. We arrange for items to be sent in by first class post. They will be posted on the same day if the order is made by 12pm.
- Selecting the delivery address:
6.2.1 Delivery to your Card address:
When you have selected the Goods that you wish to purchase from us, the delivery address will default automatically to the billing address associated with your Card.
6.2.2 Selecting an alternative address:
However, should you wish to send the Goods to an alternative address then you can enter this in the delivery address form as you proceed through the checkout process. The alternative address can be either residential or business.
- We offer a standard delivery service for UK deliveries which usually takes 2 to 3 working days for your goods to arrive, from the day of despatch. All orders received before 12pm on a working day (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) will usually be despatched that day so long as the product(s) ordered is/are in stock.
- Risk of loss or damage to the Goods shall pass to you at the time the Goods are delivered.
- Return of Goods Policy
- We hope you will be satisfied with Goods purchased on our Website. However, if you are not satisfied with any of our products or you do not need them any more, we will always do our best to remedy the situation, either by way of a replacement product or products, or a refund.
Subject to condition 7.2, if you wish to return to us, or exchange, any Goods :
- for any reason, you may do so within 30 days of the date of despatch. We will refund the price of the product or replace it, at your discretion, providing it is in a saleable condition and is in its original, undamaged packaging. In the case of a faulty or unsatisfactory product we will also refund the cost of the original postage and packing relating to the product and the cost of returning the product to us. If you choose to accept a replacement product in place of a product that is faulty, we will send you the replacement free of charge, including delivery. In all other instances the original delivery charge is non-refundable and unless otherwise agreed between us, you must also pay for the costs of return of the Goods to us.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of the goods.
- How to return or exchange products:
If you would like to return any Goods to us for a refund or an exchange then you can do so by returning the Goods to our practice address with a brief explanatory letter. Please address Suite 2 Welbeck Mansions, 35a Welbeck Street, London W1G 8EZ tel: 020 7935 3351. The value of the returned Goods at the time of purchase, plus the cost of the original delivery, if relevant, and the cost of returning the Goods to us will be refunded in full, on receipt, to the same Card that you used to purchase the Goods, or a cheque issued to that amount for those Goods purchased by cheque. If you wish to receive replacement Goods, please state this in your accompanying letter.
- Warranties and Liability
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits liability for personal injury caused by negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In the absence of any negligence other than breach of duty by Dr Stephanie Goodwin, your use of any Goods other than in accordance with their usage instructions is entirely at your own risk.
- Dr Stephanie Goodwin will make every effort to deliver Goods within a reasonable time from the date of your Order and to comply with our obligations under these Terms, but we cannot be held responsible for delays or failures due to adverse weather, traffic delays, mechanical breakdowns or other circumstances beyond our control.
- The information contained in the material in this Website is only for information purposes. The material on this Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
- If you are under medical supervision, you must seek guidance from your medical practitioner before using any of the nutritional supplements sold on this Website. Stated dosages must not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- All nutritional products should be stored in a cool, dry place and used within 90 days of opening. If the paper seal is broken please return the goods to us and we will replace them immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
- Dr Stephanie Goodwin will make every effort to keep the shopping pages of the Website available but we cannot guarantee that they will always be available, reliable, free from technical inaccuracies and typographical errors or other types of error. We often review the content of the Website to keep it up to date, but we cannot guarantee that it will always be up to date.
- Dr Stephanie Goodwin will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your Order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- If either you or we are in breach of the arrangements under these Terms, neither of us will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by both you and us at the time you place an Order.
- We aim to deal with all complaints in relation to our shopping pages as effectively as possible. Our complaints handling procedure is designed to be fair, confidential, easy to use, speedy and informative. If you wish to make a complaint please contact us either:
10.1.1 By email at [email protected]
>Please provide full details of the nature of your complaint, including the products purchased, your order number, your name, address, daytime telephone number, email address and any other information which you think will assist us in resolving your problem as quickly as possible.
- Dr Stephanie Goodwin Limited is the sole owner of the information collected on the shopping pages of this Website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes without your express permission.
- Information collected:
We may collect the following data from you:
- information that you provide to us when setting up or amending an account with us. For example, your name, address, various delivery addresses, email address, contact telephone numbers password, password question and answer, and card details which can be used when you subsequently place an order;
- information that you provide to us when placing an order online or by filling in any online registration form which we may make available on our Website. For example, your name, email address, payment address and card details which are essential for processing an order;
- information which you voluntarily disclose to us by email or other means;
- information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type;
- information about your internet usage obtained using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
- Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to create and maintain your account with us;
- to comply with our obligations following your order as set out in our terms and conditions of sale;
- to administer and otherwise perform our obligations in relation to the goods and/or services which we have agreed to provide to you. For example, we may use an outside carrier company to deliver orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our Website
- Third parties who may use the information:
We may pass your data to third parties for the purposes of processing credit or debit card payments and processing your orders.
- We use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Website. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at our Website if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist. If you do choose to register with us then you will be able to choose whether you wish cookies to be turned on or off.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as personalised greetings and storage of items in your Shopping Basket between visits. These cookies will enable us to improve our knowledge of your use of our web site and to identify whether or not all of the pages which you request are successfully received. Whilst these cookies are anonymous, they do allow us to improve our Website. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our Website’s most useful features and we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- At Dr Stephanie Goodwin we realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide us. Our site currently uses high-level encryption technology. You can therefore rest assured that we take the security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
- You can tell whether a webpage is secure as ‘https’ will replace the ‘http’ at the front of the www.drstephaniegoodwin in your browser address window. Also a small locked padlock will appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.